For our previous clients only, usually top up after 12 -24 months
Add a description about this item
For our previous clients only, usually top up after 12 -24 months
Combination between Powder and Microblading , plus a 6 week top up
Microblading is a form of a cosmetic semi-permanent makeup performed using, a manual (not a machine) disposable handheld tool, composed with very fine needles resembling the shape of a blade (we call it a microblade), to hand draw each individual hair and simultaneously implant the pigment into the skin.
Each new hair stroke that is drawn by our Eyebrow Technician is meant to simulate the client natural eyebrows hair and seamlessly blend it with the client existing brows to add color and fullness resulting in a very natural look. Our microblade process ensures that we design a customized shape, look, and feel that complements your face and your personality.
Microblading is an ideal solution for clients who have patchy, thin, or uneven eyebrows and are looking for the most natural looking results. However, not everyone is a candidate for microblading and there are different elements to consider such as skin condition and health. Microblading is most suitable for clients with normal skin and small pores. Oil in the skin can cause the Microblading hair-stroke to expand and blur so the less oily the client skin is, the better the result would be. Our Eyebrow Technician has very strict guidelines that we follow to decide who is a good client for microblading and who should avoid microblading!
A new set of Microbladed eyebrows takes two appointments to complete. The technique and art of microblading is very delicate and for this reason it needs two visits to ensure that all the strokes are evenly saturated with pigment. The second appointment is called a complementary touchup and takes place 6 to 8 weeks after the initial appointment after the pigments settled into the skin. In this complementary touchup, the artist makes any needed adjustments and ensures each hair-stroke has even color.
We recommend yearly touchup, after the initial complementary touchup, to maintain the crispness and freshness of the color. Natural fading occurs from external factors such as exposure to the sun as well as internal factors such as the gradual break down of pigments as your body metabolizes it out of your system. Everyone can experience the fading process differently and it really comes down to skin type and lifestyle
Most of our clients report little or no pain. Often they say it's a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10, at most. Some clients have literally slept through the appointment! We leave a topical anesthetic on the eyebrow area for 20 minutes before we begin the process, so this leaves most clients totally numb during the procedure.
Tired of drawing on your eyebrows to get that soft powder effect just right but end up with mediocre results? Go to work and still feel insecure because you’re worried, they will get smudged or out of place when you least expect it?
If saving time and feeling confident is extremely important to you than you’ll understand why we believe getting Powder Brows done can be a life changing moment - it can put an end to this vicious cycle and liberate you from the chains of imperfect brows!
Have the best of both worlds – Microblading and Powder. Natural looking brows with a touch of makeup. This way you can concentrate on what you’re good at - looking beautiful!
That's why getting Combo Brows can be a life changing moment - it can put an end to this vicious cycle and liberate you from the chains of imperfect brows!
THIS SALON WILL NOT PERFORM ANY PROCEDURE ON ANYONE:
· UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE,
· PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING
· UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS
· TAKING ANY BLOOD THINNING MEDICATIONS
· WITH EXCESSIVELY OILY SKIN
· WITH HOLIDAY PLANS WITHIN 4-6 WEEKS OF TREATMENT
We love nothing more than to give you the most amazing results possible. To be able to do that we need to work together and make sure you are ready for your appointment. Just like an artist needs a blank canvas to begin an art piece, please follow the restrictions below to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition, so they can create a masterpiece for you in the most optimal conditions so read carefully
· 60 Days Prior - DO NOT get a chemical peel
· 28 Days Prior - DO NOT get a Botox treatment
· 7 Days Prior:
DO NOT tan or have a sunburned
DO NOT pluck, wax, tint, thread, or apply any hair removal
DO NOT use Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams
Do NOT apply on eyebrows any sermons containing acids
· 48 hours prior - DO NOT take aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil (omega-3) or CoQ10
· 24 hours prior - DO NOT drink alcohol or caffeine
1. In the first two hours after the treatment you may experience:
2. For 2 to 5 days after treatment, the procedure area may experience the following symptoms:
· Dryness and itching
3. Pigment fading and patchiness. For at least 7-10 days after a procedure or until the area appears to be healed, include the following in your daily routine:
• Apply aftercare balm to the area at least 3 times a day using a cotton bud. Wash hands before and after application and use a clean cotton bud each time to avoid infection. Apply sparingly to the area
• Alternatively, aftercare can be applied for 48 hours only, then brows can dry heal.
• Avoid getting the area wet. You can apply a thin layer of Vaseline whilst showering or washing the face. If the area does get wet, pat dry very gently with a clean towel or tissue.
• Avoid wearing makeup in the treated area, until healed. You may apply make-up in the area once healed fully. Brows may need a little touch up due to colour fade.
• Keep the area clean by cleansing with sterile water, UNTIL HEALED. Apply a small spray onto a cotton pad and gently pat, do-not rub .
• Avoid using cleansing, toning solutions, creams; face wipes acne cleansers or astringent on the area until the flakiness has exfoliated itself.
• Do not scrub, rub or pick the brows within the flaking stage. Allow it to flake off by itself. If it is removed before it is ready the pigment underneath it can be pulled out and make the treatment in effective.
• Avoid swimming pools, saunas and steam for the first 7-10 days
• Avoid sun beds for the first seven – 10 days
• Always apply aftercare balm when carrying out strenuous exercise.
• Always use a sun block after the procedure area is healed to protect from sun fading.
• Swelling, itching, scabbing, light bruising and dry tightness. Ice packs are a nice relief for swelling and bruising, wrap in fresh kitchen roll/towel.
• Too dark and slightly uneven appearance. After 2-14 days the darkness will fade up-to 10-60% lighter and once swelling dissipates unevenness usually disappears. If they are too dark or still a bit uneven after 4 weeks then we will make adjustments during the touch up appointment.
• Colour change or colour loss. As the procedure heals the colour will lighten and sometimes seem to completely disappear, this is completely normal for the first treatment and will be addressed during the touch up appointment and is essentially why the touch up is necessary. [Please bear in mind the procedure area has to be completely healed before we can address any concerns. This takes at least four weeks
• The true colour will not come through until up to 4 weeks after the initial treatment. Under no circumstances should you have further permanent cosmetic work undertaken during the 4-week period. Any alterations will be rectified during your second treatment.
• We recommend a touch up 4-6 weeks after the first session and colour boost may be needed every 3-12 months after the initial procedure to keep the makeup looking its very best.
PLEASE BARE IN MIND WE CANNOT GIVE AN EXACT TIME SCALE FOR HOW LONG THE MAKEUP WILL LAST, THIS CAN AND WILL VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON, DEPENDENT ON SKIN TYPE, SUN EXPOSURE, MEDICATIONS, GENETICS AND LIFESTYLE CHOICES.
Please Contact Your Technician (Raj Kaur) With Any Questions on 07928693468 / 01164520506