1118 ipl & beauty Salon ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Triple One Eight Lts, 20-22 Wenlock road, London, N1 7GU
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.1118.co.uk ("our site").
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. Information collected in this way is only stored in an anonymised state and cannot be linked to you.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
· To speed up your searches.
· To recognise you when you return to our site.
We use the following cookies on this site:
· PHPSESSID - This is a session cookie that lets the site carry information between different pages.
Where we store your personal data
Disclosure of your information
We will ONLY share your personal information if required to comply with a legal obligation.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
· You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold on you.
· You can request that we update inaccurate information.
· Where consent is used, you can withdraw it at any time.
· You can request that we delete information we hold on you.
We process your personal information data in the performance of a contract and legitimate interests.
For more information or to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
You may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.